Worldly company has good experience and technology development in new rotogravure machine over the years. The printing press equipment with powerful combination of central control system, and ease for operation. Simply and easily function and control parameter display on the human-machine interface touch screen, synchronized with PLC control system, also automatic alarm system provide the most efficient printing management for operators and leads to reduced default rates and less waste. Otherwise the exhaust recycle system can recycle the air up to 75% energy,The design leads to high productivity, lowers production costs, and provides a competitive advantage.
|Maximum Machine Speed||250 m/min|
|Printing Maximum Speed
(Must depend on relevant printing condition, such as material and printing thickness)
|Printing Width||800mm / 1000mm / 1200mm|
|Printing Cylinder Circumference||350 mm - 900mm|
|Maximum Material Diameter||Ø600 mm / Ø800 mm|
* All pictures and technical specifications are for reference only. The model depend on actual product.
- Ink viscosity controller
- Reverse bar
- Pre-heat chamber
- Vertical & Horizontal splicing device
- Drying system options: Steam, thermal oil, gas burner, electricity heater
- Unwinding Unit
- Rewinding Unit
- In-feeding Unit
- Gravure Printing Unit
- Central Control System
- Heat Recycling System
- Doctor Blade Unit
(2) Automatic Taper tensions can also be easily adjusted on the touch panel according to the different material specifications for curve, slope, or straight three setting modes.
(3) Two additional touch rollers for both rewinding shafts are pneumatically pressure control to maintain the smoothness of the rewinding material without any sliding.
(2) Tension controlled by low friction dancing roller between in-feed and first printing unit.
Gravure Printing Unit
(2) Ink transfer roll
An ink transfer roll is built between the ink tray and printing cylinder, providing an even spread of ink for maximum printing quality. In addition it circulates the ink and prevents spill when operating at high speeds.
(3) Doctor Blade Assembly
Pneumatic controlled doctor blade can be adjusted in three dimensions, the doctor blade groups are moving transversal and reciprocating, and drive speed ratio can be manual adjusted or synchronized with the printing cylinder to provide maximum printing effects and longer life.
Central Control System
Heat Recycling System
Doctor Blade Unit