For its strong characters of odor free, lightproof, antioxidant, and flavor preservation, aluminum foil has become one of the most popular solutions for soft packing industries. Laminated aluminum foil has multiple advantages¡X antioxidant, moisture-proof, also avoiding from direct sun exposure and etc., and it not only does help extend the expiration period but also increase the product value by effective visual presentation through its metallic glossy texture. For years, aluminum foil has been widely used in many different industries, such as pharmaceutical and food sectors; to create satisfactory solution to the demand of those sectors, it requires specific machinery technologies in aluminum foil printing or coating.
This model is specially designed for aluminum foil coating. The whole structure of machine is consisted of 3 coating units, 1 unwinding unit and 2 rewinding units. Single-sided, double-sided, and single-sided double-layer coating process options are available options for different requirements of various products. In the coating process, 6 zones two-stage drying tunnel is set on top of the machine for efficient drying. For feeding operation, double shaft turret type automatic splicing devices both on unwinding/rewinding units.The whole machine is controlled by PLC digital control system and HMI touch screen interface, which makes coating production easier and more convenient.
|Maximum Machine Speed||150 m/min|
(Must depend on relevant coating condition, such as material and coating thickness)
|Coating Width||600mm / 800mm / 1000mm|
* All pictures and technical specifications are for reference only. The model depend on actual product.
- The temperature and wind velocity of oven are average and stable
- Can work with vacuum metalizer
- Temperature can be monitored by human-machine interface
- Unwinding Unit
- Rewinding Unit
- Splicing Device
- In-feeding Unit
- Doctor Blade Unit
- Laminating Unit
- Drying Tunnel
- Integrated Control Panel
(2) Edge position controller
Automatic edge position control with infrared sensors.
(2) Automatic Taper tensions can also be easily adjusted on the Panel according to different material specifications for curve, slope, or Straight settings.
(3) Additional Touch roller for both rewinding shafts are pneumatically pressure control ensure the smoothness of the rewinding material without any sliding.
(2) Tension control by low friction dancing roller between in-feed and first printing unit.
Doctor Blade Unit
(2) Smoothing roll
The smoothing roll's operating speed is manually or automatically adjustable, operating smoothing angle can also be manually adjusted. The roller also runs in sync with the impression roller, and will synchronously separate from the film when the impression roller stops and raises.
Integrated Control Panel