For the solvent-free lamination, WORLDLY launches solvent-less & solvent-base combi laminating machine WDSL series. The unwinder and rewinder are adopted with a double shaft turret type with automatic splicing system, which can continue splicing without stopping the machine. This also greatly enhances the work efficiency. Moreover, the manipulation is much easier and simple with the PLC digital control system and touchable human-machine interface.
Solvent-less & solvent-base combi laminating machine WDSL series is the leading popular machines for solvent-free. It has higher compound speed in order to increase productivity. And, there is no wasted costs caused by the solvent evaporation. Also, the coating thickness is very thin with 100% solid ingredient which can reduce a lot of cost. The production won't produce solvent evaporation and there is no solvent residue. It all conforms to food safety regulations. Meanwhile, there's no need for drying chamber which can save energy. The solvent-less & solvent-base combi laminating machine can be ordered from solvent-base lamination, solvent-less lamination, or solvent-base & solvent-less lamination which can accomplish three-layer lamination depends on the customer's need, and the machine itself can be shorten to save space for additional use which can make a significantly cost reduction.
|Maximum Machine Speed||310 m/min|
(Must depend on relevant laminating condition, such as material and laminating thickness)
|Laminating Width||1000mm / 1200 mm|
|Material Diameter||Ø600 mm / Ø800 mm|
* All pictures and technical specifications are for reference only. The model depend on actual product.
- Productivity increased
- Double shaft turret winder with auto splicer
- One time processing can accomplish three-layer lamination
- For multi-layer & various packaging needs
- Unwinding Unit
- Secondary Unwinding Unit
- Rewinding Unit
- Adhesive Coating Unit
- Solvent-less Laminating Unit
- Drying Tunnel Guide Rolls
Driven by Moter
- Three Rolls Lamating Unit
- Rewind Taper Tension Control
(2) Edge Position Controller
Automatic edge position control with infrared sensors.
Secondary Unwinding Unit
(2) Automatic Taper tensions can also be easily adjusted on the Panel according to different material specifications for curve, slope, or Straight settings.
(3) Two Additional Touch rollers for both rewinding shafts are pneumatically pressure control ensure the smoothness of the rewinding material without any sliding.
Adhesive Coating Unit
(2) Smoothing Roll
The smoothing roll's operating speed is manually or automatically adjustable, operating smoothing angle can also be manually adjusted. The roller also runs in sync with the impression roller, and will synchronously separate from the film when the impression roller stops and raises.
Solvent-less Laminating Unit
Drying Tunnel Guide Rolls Driven by Moter
Three Rolls Lamating Unit
Rewind Taper Tension Control